INTERESTED IN WORKING AT CP NORTH AMERICA?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application by pressing the button below.
Thank you for your interest in CP North America. Please note, we keep resumes on file for at least one year, and if any other job positions become available, we will keep you in mind.
We are currently hiring for:
Full Time | Salary
The Accounting Manager, under the direction of the CFO, is responsible for the supervision of the accounting staff and for the preparation and analysis of the monthly financial statements.
The employee in this classification is responsible for managing various general accounting functions. This includes the daily input of accounting entries to the general accounting software system including cash receipts and disbursements, receivables, payables, and reconciliations. This employee is responsible for the accuracy of to the general ledgers.
The employee will work under the direction of the CFO; will operate standard office equipment including a computer; and will utilize computer reports and output. The employee’s work setting will normally be the office. Manages subordinates. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all subordinates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Positions reporting to this position is/are – Staff Accountants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the general accounting department staff.
- Responsible for accuracy of all general accounting entries.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements on a timely basis.
- Assist CFO in preparing miscellaneous accounting reports for senior management.
- Assists the CFO to coordinate the budget process.
- Maintain Department Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for Quarterly audits, and other audits as necessary.
- Assist CFO with year-end tax reporting.
- Hiring, training, and supervising accounting staff.
- Supervise timely completion of all bank account reconciliations.
- Preparation of daily cashflow report and weekly and monthly statistical reports.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics; creatively solves problems through critical thinking.
- Focused on customer service; responds promptly to customer needs; meets commitments, manages difficult or emotional customer situations; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; willing to build strong customer relationships.
- Maintains confidentiality; open to constructive feedback; able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to and asks questions; willing to provide input and productive feedback in company meetings; comfortable with telephone communications.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Writes clearly and informatively; work requires an excellent command of the English language and understanding of basic business, financing, and real estate terms.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments; able to prioritize and meet deadlines; professional in appearance.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; detail oriented; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; continual attention to detail in written materials and establishing priorities.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; extremely well organized; meets deadlines.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers, supervisor, management, and clientele.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to read and interpret documents such operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with customers, clients, senior management, or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint Must be able to pass background checks including fingerprint background check and drug test, have a valid driver’s license and own transportation with applicable insurance coverage.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting; or any combination of experience, education, and training which would provide the level of knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Knowledge of technical and professional principles and skills of accounting.
- Knowledge of data processing capabilities and procedures, including the use of computers.
- Must have at least 7-10 years of related experience. CPA or CMA not required but preferred.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Full Time | Salary
Directs the overall financial plans and accounting practices of an organization. Oversees treasury, accounting, budget, tax, and audit activities of the company. Oversees financial and accounting system controls and standards and ensures timely financial and statistical reports for management use. Provides monthly and quarterly reports to parent company. Analyzes and interprets financial data and recommends changes to improve systems and financial performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting and investment activities of the company and proactively implements corporate strategy in all financial planning activities.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management and accounting.
- Prepare or direct perpetration of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Advise management on short-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff; recommend and implement personnel actions such as promotions and dismissals.
- Monitor financial activities and details such as reserve levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Receive and record requests for disbursements, authorize disbursements in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items, and advise management on actions regarding the purchase lease, or disposal of such items.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, make use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Advise management about issues such as resources utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Work with outside CPAs to compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepare statements for quarterly financial review with parent company and prepare financial presentation and participate in board meetings.
- Work with state and federal grant authorities to minimize taxes and ensure company receives maximum tax credits.
- Work with parent company on annual budget preparation and reporting.
- Act as an officer of the company within the confines of the Company Operating Agreement.
- Other job duties may be assigned as necessary
- A strategic thinker who can assist in strategic planning and implementation.
- Eight (8) years with increasing management responsibilities including two (2) years’ experience as a CFO of a subsidiary in a publicly traded company.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, and government regulations.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedure terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiations.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
4-Year University Degree with emphasis in accounting. MBA or master’s degree relating to finance.
Full Time | Salary
The Sales Administrator helps the Company and Sales Department improve efficiency, provide satisfactory customer experiences, and elevate processes. This position will directly support the Account Managers, Business Development, and Program Management personnel for all administrative tasks.
DUTITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and processes sales orders online, via phone, email, Exostar, and/or the Company website.
- Maintaining Sales Records.
- Checking for accuracy of orders against quotes and issuing invoices.
- Compiling weekly/monthly sales reports utilizing Salesforce and provide statistical analysis.
- Create quarterly commission reports and provide to Senior Management for approval.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Lead Entry / Assignment in Salesforce including contact/account change with employee departure/addition.
- Salesforce superuser / trainer.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally to the Director of Business Development
- Travel planning and support for customer visits.
- Processes legal documents such as NDAs, Bailment Agreements, Partnership Agreements, etc. with the Director of Legal and Administration.
- Work with the Trade Show Manager on coordination of trade shows.
- Review Exostar / Arriba / ESIS for purchase orders and required legal submissions. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Proven work experience as an Administrator.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics, a plus.
- Team player with high level of dedication to the department, team, and Company.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and in a high-paced environment. Ability to work in a high-paced office setting.
Four (4) Year University Degree with emphasis in business or four to six years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.